Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Great, big churches

In case you have never been to Texas, there are many large churches here with massive buildings. And they build them seemingly right on top of each other. There are some corners near where we live that have four church buildings on them. It's certainly a different world.

One church building I sometimes pass literally looks like a fortress. I mean, imagine an Egyptian pyramid with the top cut off and you have this church building. I told Amy that I didn't think I'd want to visit that church, but if there were ever a nuclear attack, that's the first place I'd go!

1 comments:

Sheryl Meyer December 9, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

See what I meant about a bounty of churches in the midwest? This is where I've grown up (Kansas City, MO; graduated from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa).

I know...who is this crazy person posting on your blog? haha

©2007-2009 Brian Andrews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP