Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baby in a backpack

When I was living in Rochester, I rarely took the time for exercise. I had a weight bench in my basement, but it was mostly used by my kids as a makeshift jungle gym.

That all changed upon our arrival in Dallas. My father-in-law walks a few miles each morning pretty regularly. I figured if an old guy like him can do it, so can I! (Fortunately, Dad's not very computer savvy and is unlikely to ever read that previous statement. Shhh!)

My youngest son likes to tag along when Dad and I go walking. I get a better workout, and Amy is able to get more homeschooling done with the two oldest, while I have the little Sausage.

Sometimes Dad has early meetings to attend (or is just lazy), leaving the Sausage and me to go it alone. We like to pretend we're exploring exotic places, and discovering uncharted territories.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 12, 2007 at 1:25 AM  

BA! It's so good to see your face. You look radiant! and your little guy is stinking adorable. Boy do I miss you making me laugh. You guys are in my prayers.

Love, your favorite SQUID

©2007-2009 Brian Andrews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP