Friday, December 14, 2007

And speaking again of the Cowboys...

My mother-in-law sent me this one:
-----

Brett Favre, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was
showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded
Packer's flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Brett," said God. "This is very special;
not everyone gets a house up here."

Brett felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the
porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story
mansion with a Silver and Blue sidewalk, a 50-foot flagpole with an
enormous Blue Star flag, and in every window, a "How 'Bout Them Cowboys"
sign.

Brett looked at God and said, "God, I don't mean to be ungrateful, but I
have a question: I was an all-pro QB, I won the Super Bowl, and I even went
to the hall of fame."

God asked, "So what do you want to know, Brett?"

"Well, why does Tony Romo get a bigger, better house than me?"

God chuckled and said, "Brett, that's not Tony's house... it's mine."

5 comments:

Mike December 15, 2007 at 12:44 PM  

Brian,

I want to subscribe to your blog, but can't seem to find an easy button to do so. Send me an email to show me how. I am so lame at this.

Brian December 16, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

Hey Mike,

I'm kinda lame, too. I don't know exactly how to do it right now, but I will look into it. I know you can subscribe through Bloglines.

Mike December 16, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

I'll check it out, you would think there would have some sort of button you could put on your page so that you could click it if you wanted to subscribe to it.

Hey I need your email address again. Also you mailing address. We want to send you guys a Christmas card.

Brian December 17, 2007 at 8:07 AM  

Hey Mike,

I just emailed you our contact info. I'm assuming this is Mike Blankers. If you're a different Mike, let me know.

Brian December 17, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

Mike,

If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the blog, you'll see a button which says, "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)". Just click it and you should be in business.

©2007-2009 Brian Andrews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP