Monday, November 26, 2007

West Africa or bust

Yesterday, we attended Wellspring Church in Ft. Worth. Pastor Jack Deere was out of town this week, so guest speaker Ronnie Matheny spoke. Ronnie leads Mission Barnabas International, an organization dedicated to encouraging and equipping church leaders in East Africa by connecting them with churches and resources in America.

Hearing Ronnie speak reconfirmed my desire to go to West Africa again and serve. The church in America has so much in the way of resources. I've been given so much. I continue to pray every day for West Africa that God will send workers into the harvest field. I pray, too, that He will allow me to return and help out in some fashion.

2 comments:

Mike November 27, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

Brian and Amy,

This is cool. Send us an email each time you have a new post. So you sense God calling you to Africa, very cool. Have you been in touch with Daryl and Sun in Cameroon? We continue to pray for you guys.
Hope your Thanksgiving was great.
Mike and Ann

Brian November 27, 2007 at 3:08 PM  

Hey Mike & Ann,

Yeah, I got an email from Daryl and Sun a little bit ago and told them about our interest. They confirmed a lot of things for us.

Amy and I are just starting to talk a little more about West Africa. My first priority has been me getting a job, and us finding a church home.

Thanks for your prayers. We'd love to know what God has been doing with you guys. Transition is hard, but He's faithful.

©2007-2009 Brian Andrews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP